Tuesday, August 18, 2009

another Seven-Shirt Quilt (thank you Kim!) & A Quilting Day

Kimberly B. used my tutorial for the Seven Shirts quilt to make this quilt for Quilts of Valor. Good job Kim! I hope you enjoyed making it. (Thank you for sending me the photos too!)
Thank you Pat P. for organizing today's Midsummer Quilting Day! I enjoyed meeting Donna and Karen, and seeing all our "old" quilty friends. It was fun reconnecting with my old classmate Laurie too.
I got quite a bit done today -- I finished quilting my Sunbonnet Sue blocks. They are all ready to stitch together. I got a good chunk of the Part Two of Bonnie Hunter's Christmas Lights Mystery done too.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could have played hookey today and joined you for the quilting day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quilt. And, I like your instructions! Thanks! But, you mention that you have finished quilting some blocks are are ready to put them together. How do you quilt as you go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing my quilt, I just loved making it. Thanks for doing that great mystery....and now I am working on the shirt boxes.....
    sounds like you've been busy with lots of projects I can't wait to see them.
    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete