Thursday, September 3, 2009

SALE!

Batting is 30% off at Lens Mills until Sept 19th. PLUS, if you go to the Lens Mills website for an extra $2 off a $20 purchase coupon. It's printable! And even though everything I bought was already on sale, the cashier never questioned the use of the coupon.

I went to Lens Mills this afternoon to get some batting and backing for a quilt that I hope to get started quilting tomorrow.

Since I was on my own, I stopped at Value Village on my way home, and found a couple of goodies. Most importantly were two really good 3-ring binders to store my patterns in. 2 for 99¢. Not bad eh?

1 comment:

  1. I like the plastic soft side binders and can't seem to find them here. (not looking hard enough) I use the cheap plastic sleaves so I don't have to 3-hole punch my pgs. It makes for a nice take on a road trip project. I stuff pgs while hubby drives and then sort into the books when we get to the motel. cw

    ReplyDelete