Saturday, January 30, 2010

...and I might as well brag

...have you scrolled down to look at my ticker lately?  I'm already 1/3 of the way to my goal for using $1000 worth of coupons in 2010.

I send Hubby and Itty Bitty to Walmart to get me some Advil Cold the other night - - $3.77 each - $3 coupon = $0.77!!!

I was there early this week myself, and bought 9 sticks of Secret Flawless deodorant, which was on sale for $1.66 (which is a darn good deal on it own, since Flawless is usually around $4 usually).  I had 3x $2 off when you buy 2, and 3x $1.50 off coupons. That's less than 50 cents each!!! And Secret is the only brand I use, so stocking up was a good idea.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're doing well. I've only saved a little over $100 and I figure since I shop sales anyway at two different grocery stores I probably didn't save much more than I usually do. You're so good at finding the coupons and matching the deals.. even when you're sick! Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should raise the bar...Make the goal $2000!!!

    ReplyDelete