Saturday, March 20, 2010

Goal ACHIEVED!!!

I DID IT!

My goal to use $1000 in coupons has been achieved!  In fact....if you scroll down to my ticker at the bottom, you'll see I went well over my goal today.  This weekend is Bonus Redemption Days at Shopper's Drug Mart, and I had enough Optimum Points to redeem $200 worth of free products, PLUS I used an additional $30 in coupons.

Now to set myself another goal....hmmmmmm.

It should probably be quilt related.  It's March.  How about finishing 9 UFO's before the end of the year?  That would be a challenge!  I know just where I will start.  I'd love to finish the Kaffe Fasset inspired shirt quilt (Shirt Stripe Boxes)I started last summer.

Oh Mr. Quilter Man!!! I'm bringing a quilt over for you!!!  ;)


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! That is awesome. I'm not keeping track but I've been trying to use coupons etc to save money too. You have definatly inspired me!

    ReplyDelete