Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm going back to bed....

...and shutting off the ringer on the phone!  I think I stayed up too late, and got up way too early!

I have a ton of work to do, but lack the energy to commit to doing it.  A nap will help. First and foremost, my sewing room needs to be tamed - after settling my cabinet into place yesterday, and filling it will treasures, it looks like a bomb went off in here! 

Second - - I have two papers due next week: one on Monday (which I should be able to write in my sleep) and another on Wednesday which is going to take some effort.

Here's what I'm reading now:



2 comments:

  1. I was given this book as a Christmas gift several years ago. I am sure you will get a chuckle or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you are still taking classes? Why did I think you were on holiday? Perhaps because you've been blogging so regularly and getting so darned much done! I have Alice's Tulips, and really enjoyed it, though not as much as her other, the Persian Pickle Club.

    ReplyDelete