Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's Wednesday!


As you can see, Gibby is being his ever helpful self.  Truth is, I've nearly got everything back in order!  The table Itty Bitty set up for me to work on thinning out my stash is now clear.  I have a box of fabric to go to a church group.  I'm presently cutting my third quilt kit.  It's looking good!


I've gotten 13 more GFG blocks done this week.

That brings me up to a total of 47 I believe!

I also picked up a quilt from the Quilter Man last night.  I can't sew the binding on until "Lucy" gets back from the shop - - she's in for a needle-ectomy, and a tune-up, and should be home next Tuesday or Wednesday.

12 comments:

  1. I really like your flowers, especially the lilac one. And wow, your painted cupboard is absolutely adorable! If I wouldn´t be so far away, I would come and steal it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty flowers. i like the center color, its vivid, but not overwhelming. I cant wait to see how they all come together for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flower and....your red cat (my favorit ones).

    ReplyDelete
  4. great flowers. I love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look great, with their green dots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!! I can't believe you made thirteen this week. Did you get any sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness you have been busy and they are lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is amazing that you accomplished so many in one week and all so pretty .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You have been busy!
    Lovely flowers, each and every one of them.

    Joke
    www.jora.punt.nl

    ReplyDelete