Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday morning


I did a block count this morning, and I'm nearly at the halfway point - 198 blocks towards a total of 406.  And I have used 9 shirts so far.  I've also been peicing some crumb blocks from the left overs.

Out of the blue, I baked peanut butter chocolate chip cookies last night, and fed warm, chewy cookies to Hubby right off the baking sheet.

Gibson is sitting on top of the dining room table, about 15 feet away from me, looking at me as if I'm nuts.  That's fair, because I spend most of the day doing the exact same thing -- looking at him and wondering if he is nuts.  He does the weirdest stuff.  This morning he has played hockey with a bottle cap, writhed in unadulterated pleasure on a towel on the bathroom floor, chewed happily away on a tiny strip of fabric, and pawed everything he can off the coffee table. 

Actually, now that I think about it....probably what he is thinking is...."Get off your ass and clean this dump up!"

1 comment:

  1. PB w/ Chocolate chips, sounds MMMMMMM Might make some later today. Haha Gibson sounds as if he is related to the two crazies that live here.

    ReplyDelete