Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Favourite Neighbourhood Personality

My favourite neighbourhood personality no longer believes that I emigrated from Roma with him. He's also learned my name.  Isn't that sweet?

Except he comes into the office and yells for me.  (He knows I keep pudding cups and cookies in my desk.)

I've tried to talk to him about it. I told him he can't keep doing that or I'm going to get FIRED!  He told me that his brother would take care of me if that happened, and that I don't need a boss when I have a brother like his. I'm not sure what that means....but said in a very thick Italian accent??? Should I warn my employer that she may soon hear of an offer she can't refuse?

I was out of the office yesterday attending a meeting.  Seems my buddy came in looking for me.  Our new admin guy told him that I wasn't in.

"Heh. Mebbe she dead."

1 comment:

  1. please don't be ded, at least don't make us find out in a post- lol glad you are still enjoying your job. be good cw

    ReplyDelete