Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bad cold...Good thrift!

Last night I went to bed with the beginnings of an annoying cold in my head.  I shouldn't complain because I NEVER get sick.  I believe I have an iron clad immune system.

Even though I planned on a pj weekend, I convinced hubby to go out with me this morning to check on an auction item at the local St. Vinny's - a complete Keepsake Quilting block of the month kit with the backing fabric.  The auction ends on Wednesday and I wanted to be sure no one had outbid me.

So glad I went - - look what I got for $3!!!!



Nine fat quarters and a Marti Mitchell Sashing Stars Set.

I like all of the fabrics, except for one.  They each still had price tags attached!


2 comments:

  1. "SCORE!!"...yup...I heard you yelling score all the way up here in Canada!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! There's never anything that exciting at the local Op shop s (thrift stores) when I visit!

    ReplyDelete