Thursday, April 4, 2013

Just relaxing...


I hardly took a stitch yesterday, but spent most of the day out shopping.  One of my stops included a thrift store where I picked up a cutter shirt.  Deboned, pressed, trimmed, and folded, with a pile of strings besides. The colours look vintage - blue-grey, cheddar, and purple - and so does the print.  I've cut out a few hexies too, to make a GFG.

Another project I'm working on is inspired by Crazy Mom (Amanda Jean)'s Choose Joy pillow.  I'm making a matching one at the same time, with a different message.


I've put a small turkey in the oven today, and have spent most of the day just puttering around, tidying up a few things.  I've got the windows open a crack to let in a fresh spring breeze.  Yep, I think I should take holidays more often!

1 comment: