Monday, October 28, 2013

Taking the Plunge

I've never done a Bonnie Hunter online mystery before, but as I started seeing more and more finished Easy Streets from last year's mystery, I told myself I wasn't going to be left out again - - I can't NOT be part of the phenomenon any longer.  I'm a little scared of the colours, but I'm all in for Celtic Solstice, and I'm going with the flow.


(image "borrowed" from Quiltville)

There is a Lowe's in the city where Itty Bitty attends university (by the way - - Midterms were last week - - who got straight A's???  Yeeeee-ah, my boy!) so I sent him to hook me up with the paint chips and told him to mail them to me immediately.  He called me tonight from the paint aisle at Lowe's.  Such a good boy.

Hopefully I will have the paint chips by the weekend, because there is a Shop Hop on Saturday - - you know I'm going to have to shop for fabric for this project!

3 comments:

  1. I was actually looking at this today . . . but I don't know that my skill level is up to it YET . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad there's a smaller size option - she usually does such BIG quilts

      Delete
  2. After seeing Bonnie's other mysteries, I'm sure this one will turn out gorgeous, despite the colours being a bit scary. I look forward to seeing how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete