Friday, December 20, 2013

Oh - this is too cute

Sewing-Themed Mini Christmas Tree from Jonathan Fong Style

I saw this on Pinterest this morning - sew cute!

Surgery went well - I was discharged yesterday afternoon. I'm so happy to be home and sleeping in my own bed, and enjoying the QUIET!  

I even had Itty Bitty take me to WalMart this morning to get a couple of groceries.  I hung on to the cart and did just fine.  A few hours later, he took me for a walk downtown - about six blocks or so - and I feel great. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Itty Bitty would be a super nurse. He makes a damn good cup of tea too.  


It was fun to look in the holiday windows. This was one of my favourites - - an advent calendar of boxes - AND PINK!

I've only had tylenol twice today - and that's been for a headache that I've been enjoying for three days.  I finally figured out that the headache has been caffeine withdrawal. I am a big fan of the coffee - I have two ginormous cups every day.


1 comment: